The CPM designation is awarded to participants who successfully complete the following requirements.
- All six (6) one-week levels of core curriculum entitled “Managing Government in Nevada,” approximately 210 hours
- Written examinations for each of the Phase I (Levels I-III) coursework weeks
- Mastery skill demonstration activities for each of the Phase II (Levels IV-VI) coursework weeks
- Attendance at an Executive Seminar
- Four (4) required outside readings, approximately 14 hours
- Three (3) job-related projects, including a Capstone Quality Improvement Project