HR Reference Guide


As of July 1, 2021, some State employees are covered under Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA), see the Division of Human Resource Management, Labor Relations Unit page for more information.  If you are in a job classification currently covered under a CBA, some of the terms and benefits of your employment may be different than the provisions outlined on this page. Please consult your CBA or agency's human resource for further information.


Reimbursement for authorized travel is governed by the State Administrative Manual and an agency's policies and procedures.

"Any purchase and any contract for the purchase of any supplies, materials or equipment, made or entered into by any State officer, department, institution, board, commission or agency contrary to the provisions of the Nevada Revised Statutes, the State Administrative Manual and the rules and regulations of the Purchasing Administrator shall be void.  The agency head and the employee who actually made such purchase or entered into such contract shall be personally liable for the cost of any supplies, materials or equipment delivered pursuant to such purchase or contract." (SAM 1546 Circumventing)

Click on below headings for more information on this topic