Many of your requests can be found on this website or the Department of Administration website at admin.nv.gov. If you are unable to find the information you are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members who can direct your inquiry to the appropriate person:
- Agency Human Resource Services - (775) 684-0201
- Compensation, Classification, Recruitment - Carson City - (775) 684-0150
- Classification and Recruitment - Las Vegas -(702) 486-2900
- Central Payroll - (775) 687-9077
- Central Records - (775) 687-9095
- Consultation and Accountability - (775) 684-0136
- Equal Employment Opportunity - (775) 684-0161
- Office of Employee Development - (702) 486-0034
- Certified Public Manager Program - (702) 486-2663
You may also submit an online question here: Ask Question Here
Additionally, a Public Information Request may be submitted to the Division of Human Resource Management. Please keep in mind the following when submitting such a request:
- Requests must be in writing, either by mail or email.
- Requests should be as specific as possible and include the requestor's contact information.
- Pursuant to NRS Chapter 239.0107 we will acknowledge receipt of your request within five business days and provide you a status report, estimated timeframe, and point of contact.
- Some requests may require more than five days to process and we may need to contact you for clarification, set-up an on-site viewing of records or charge fees for copies/data processing and staff time (NRS 239.055)
The following forms meet the above requirements and will assist the Division in providing you the information requested:
Fee Schedule For Extraordinary Records Requests
No fees will be charged until the total costs reach $10 and the first hour of staff time will not be charged. The detailed breakdown of costs can be found by clicking the following link: Schedule of Fees