Email Subscription Management
DHRM wants to keep those who utilize our services informed about what goes on in the field of Human Resources with the latest news from our Division. Certain functional areas utilize a listserv (an email group) so those interested in receiving communication from us can subscribe or unsubscribe at any time.
The table below will list the HR areas and provide links for you to join or leave these specific email lists. (Hover the mouse cursor over the area title for a description.) See the instructions on the right panel for more information.
If you are unable to access the above links, do the following:
- To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type Subscribe Listserv Name in the body of the message.
- Do not include other text in the body. No subject is necessary.
- To be removed from the list, send an email to email@example.com and type Unsubscribe Listserv Name in the body.
To manage your Human Resource email notifications, follow these steps:
* To Subscribe: In the row of the area of interest, click the "Subscribe" link. Hit "Send" when the email appears. Your email address will be added to the list.
* To Unsubscribe: If you wish to stop receiving these emails, click the "Unsubscribe" link in the same row. Hit "Send" when the email appears. Your email address will be removed from the list.