HR Reference Guide
COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
As of July 1, 2021, some State employees are covered under Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA), see the Division of Human Resource Management, Labor Relations Unit page for more information. If you are in a job classification currently covered under a CBA, some of the terms and benefits of your employment may be different than the provisions outlined on this page. Please consult your CBA or agency's human resource for further information.
A non-competitive hire of an individual with reemployment rights due to:
- Transfer initiated by the appointing authority of a position to a different geographical location;
- Military service;
- Workers' compensation permanent disability;
- Reallocation of a class to a higher or lower grade;
- Reclassification of a position to a lower grade;
- Restoration of a previously promoted employee; or
- (Only within an agency) a seasonal separation.
Click on below headings for more information on this topic
REEMPLOYMENT LIST CERTIFIED
Individuals must be offered an open position in the order they appear on a reemployment list; unless, the appointing authority receives written approval from the Governor to deviate from the order of priority or to hire from another list.